Monday, August 9, 2010

Gateway City USA

I’m at Dulles International Airport in Washington, DC, USA, our Gateway City. I’m sure soon I’ll be seeing others with People to People luggage tags like mine, but so far I feel like I’m doing this alone. How exciting to know that folks from all over the U.S. have been planning and getting ready just like me and are arriving right here today for this grand trip. Our first official gathering is not until we land in Johannesburg at Tambo International tomorrow, but hey where are you?


Okay, so it may seem a bit silly (I did not hear the word lame out there, did I?) to post a photo of my luggage tag, but I'm also of course making sure I know how to get a photo on here when I really want to. Also, I'm just not so sure when I'll next be able to post at all. Even here in DC I'm not finding WiFi as accessible as I'm used to. So spoiled!

2 comments:

  1. I won't post a comment on the year People to People started relative to our birth years...

    ReplyDelete
  2. The photo of the snazzy luggage tag = a scrapbook must-have.

    From now on you can blame potentially lame pictures on a compulsive need to scrapbook... ;)

    ReplyDelete